Any candidate who has passed 10 Standard of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent is eligible for admission to Pre University Course.
Rules for Admission
- All admissions are provisional and subject to approval by the Pre University Board, Bangalore.
- Admission of candidates is made on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- Admissions are made on the condition that students will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Admissions are made on a year-to-year basis. Students are required to get themselves admitted for the 2nd year PU at the beginning of next academic year to continue their studies in the college.
- Students become eligible for promotion to the next class after satisfying conditions such as required percentage of attendance, academic progress and good conduct.
- The Principal reserves the right of admission.
Documents necessary for admission
- completely filled application form.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Attested copy of SSLC or equivalent Marks Card at the time of admission and Original SSLC Marks Card to be produced in due course.
- 6 copies of recent passport size colour photographs.
- Three photocopies of Income certificate/Caste certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (original certificates shall be produced at the time of admission), if applicable.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Student name Bank pass book copy .
- Physically handicapped students to produce certified documents.
- Candidates once admitted cannot claim refund of fees paid.
- Students with undesirable antecedents, improper conduct will not be allowed to get admission to the next class.
- Parents (Guardians if parents are not alive) accompanying the student is mandatory at the time of admission.
Candidates from other states seeking admission to I and II PUC are required to produce Migration Certificate from the PU Board.
Online submission: E Applications can be downloaded from the web-site and submitted. However, this should be followed by hard copy for being considered for actual admission.
NOTE: The Admission formalities would be completed only after producing the necessary documents and payment of fee in the college.
Rules and Regulations
Code of Conduct
- Students should come with Uniform all the days except Saturdays.
- 75% Attendance is compulsory for writing annual exam.
- Students are expected to make use of Library during free hours.
- Driving vehicles to college is not permitted.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the College campus.
- Student should participate in Assembly prayer and follow College Time-Table.
- Late comers will not be allowed and entertained.
- CCTV Cameras are installed and monitored to maintain
- The college property has to be utilized with care by the students so as to avoid any damage and the college is liable to recover from students any consequential penalty in cases of damage.
- Students have to play a pro-active role in all the activities organized in the college.
Note: To reserve the seat
- After the verification of documents, the institution will inform the student about the process.
- Registration fee once paid shall not be refunded.
CLICK HERE TO FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMIT
ONE OF THE HERITAGE COLLEGE IN MYSORE